Winners of the UK Customer Experience Awards have been announced during a celebratory lunch at the Park Plaza Hotel in London on Friday 26th September 2015.
The Awards recognise and reward outstanding achievement in customer experience across all sectors. The Awards showcase the organisations, the teams and individuals who are leading the way when it comes to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
The winners were selected by a panel of judges made up of industry practitioners. During the morning finalists in each of the categories presented their entries to the judges and the winners were announced during a celebratory lunch in the afternoon. Guests were treated to live performances by the Rockabellas – with their unrivalled vintage vocals, they served up a repertoire of toe taping tunes that got the audience out of their seats!
The 3 highest scoring winners – Virgin Money, AXA PPP Healthcare & Eurotunnel Le Shuttle were called to the stage to present a 1 minute elevator pitch to the audience who voted on who they thought should walk away with the title of Overall Best Customer Experience 2015. The votes were counted and added to the scores for each finalist’s written entry and presentation.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle were announced as this year’s Overall Winner for delivering a fun and relaxing first class travel experience for its canine customers – as well as their owners! The Eurotunnel Le Shuttle team were joined by one of their loyal customers and her Newfoundland dog who took to the stage to collect the Award.
- Automotive, Travel & Commercial Service Providers: Winner: Eurotunnel Le Shuttle. Silver: Green Flag
- Hospitality / Leisure / Charity: Winner: Dorchester Collection. Silver: Molson Coors in partnership with B2B International
- Contact Centre: Large: Winner: AXA PPP Healthcare. Silver: Barclays Premier & Sage UK Ltd
- Contact Centre: Small. Winner: AmicusHorizon. Silver: LV=
- Financial Service, Banking & Investment: Winner: Virgin Money Plc. Silver: Nationwide Building Society
- Government Services and Not for Profit: Winner: Richmond Housing Partnership. Silver: Surrey County Council
- Industrial / Utilities: Winner: Utility Warehouse. Silver: A-Plant
- Insurance Services: Winner: Direct Line. Silver: AXA PPP Healthcare
- Retail: Winner: JLP Waitrose. Silver: Shell UK Oil Products Ltd
- Technology & Telecomms –Amazing CX: Winner: Three UK Ltd. Silver: giffgaff and Firstsource Solutions UK Ltd
- Technology & Telecomms – Customers First: Winner: Rackspace. Silver: Zen Internet
- Business Change or Transformation – Transformation at the Heart: Winner: Now TV & Firstsource. Silver: Yodel in partnership with E-Digital Research
- Business Change or Transformation – Focussed on improvement: Winner: Rackspace. Silver: DFS
- Employees and Engagement – Best Place to Work: Winner: Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd. Silver: Home Instead Senior Care.
- Employee Engagement – Improving CX: Winner: LV=. Silver: Nationwide Building Society
- Insight and feedback – A new way of measuring: Winner: The Royal Bank of Scotland (Natwest). Silver: Performance in People Ltd
- Insight and Feedback – A different perspective: Winner: Shell UK Oil Products Ltd. Silver: Three UK Ltd.
- Insight and Feedback – A focus on understanding: Winner: Direct Line Group. Silver: Four Seasons Health Care
- New Product/ Product Improvement – Making the most of technology: Winner: Standard Life. Silver: Samsung and Capita Customer Management
- New Product/ Product Improvement – Loving the Customer: Winner: Vita Student. Silver; Dorchester Collection.
- Best use of Social Media / Technology: Winner: The Body Coach. Silver: DFS
- International Business: Winner: Deutsche Telekom AG
- Professional of the Year: Joint Winners: Manuela Pifani, Direct Line Group & Diana Rodriguez, Nicoll Curtin
- Team of the Year – A Whole New Level: Winner: Nationwide Building Society – Camden Town Branch. Silver: Three UK Ltd
- Team of the Year: Customers at the Heart: Winner: Nationwide Building Society – Kendal branch. Silver: LV=
- Team of the Year: Listening and Responding: Winner: Rackspace. Silver: Standard Life
Visit: http://c-x-a.co.uk/winners-and-finalists/ for the full list of winners and finalists.
Congratulating the winners, Neil Copping, Managing Director of Awards International, said:
“We are truly inspired by all the best practice showcased at the UK Customer Experience Awards. We have seen many outstanding examples from companies who have embraced customer experience and as a result have reaped the benefits in terms of business growth and customer engagement. The Awards gave us the opportunity to acknowledge those companies and celebrate with both the finalists and the winners.”
The UK Customer Experience Awards are owned by Awards International, operators of the successful UK Digital Experience Awards, the UK Employee Experience Awards & the UK Financial Services Experience Awards.
The Awards are run in partnership with Customer Experience Magazine, Cranfield University School of Management and Awards International and sponsored by InMoment.
The Awards raised £6,000 for chosen charity Barnardo’s to help support the UK’s most vulnerable children.
For images and more information contact:
PR and Communication Manager
Customer Experience Magazine
Telephone: 020 7558 8241
If you would like to enter the Awards next year, please contact Lisa Harmer on 0207 193 0551 or email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter:@UKCXAwards
Join our UK Customer Experience Awards Group on LinkedIn:
About Awards International
Awards International is dedicated to running successful awards programmes including: The UK Customer Experience Awards, The UK Digital Experience Awards, The UK Financial Services Experience Awards and The UK Employee Experience Awards. Awards International also run Winning with CX – a conference designed to help business leaders implement award winning customer experience.