What makes Amazon, Apple, Disney, Lego, Build a Bear, & John Lewis special? Great products. But more importantly, great customer experience.
Find out how behaviour & technology come together to deliver great customer experience.
Former Sainsbury’s Chief Justin King and 20 other experts come together for a unique CX Conference & Workshop at the Science Museum.
The Behaviour and Technology Event 2017 (BAT17) is focused on behavioural science and its relationship with technology. Spend a day at BAT and you will walk away with new insights that will affect the bottom-line that you can implement straight away.
What will you get by attending BAT17?
- 50 Experiences & Case Studies: Hands-on experiments and activities to trigger your thinking, plus practical examples of best practice
- 20+ Experts and Contributors: Behavioural and business experts on hand for you to talk to and learn from. Make the most of this opportunity to quiz them.
- Introducing the CXFO academic committee: Gain insight and pose your questions to the pioneers of learning in the customer experience field.
- 250 Delegates, decision-makers and influencers: Meet new connections and collaborators. Your group host is on hand to help with introductions.
Connecting Technology & Behaviour is at the heart of everything. Look at every leading company in every sector from First Direct to Zappos, it’s all about the experience not the technology. Some of them do have great technology but that’s not why they stand out. It’s because of how they make you feel.
Behaviour is the key factor in the design and delivery of Customer Experience (CX).
This is not a conference; it’s an eight-hour experience with world class provocative speakers, debates led by recognised experts, interactive experiments, and the chance to engage with any of the other 250 delegates, speakers and sponsors. It includes an interactive experience with extra digital content to support you before, during and after the event.
- Justin King CBE, Vice Chairman, Terra Firma and former CEO, Sainsbury’s
- Morris Pentel, Chairman, CXFO
- Tim Routledge, CXO, Experience Insight
- Dan White & Ian Redpath from The Behaviouralist
- Maja Pantic – Professor of Affective & Behavioural Computing, Imperial College
- Simon Neve of Wizu
- Adrian Swinscoe – Author & thought leader
- Sandra Thompson, CX consultant
- Richard Bennett, MD & CTO, IANAS
- Rein Sikveland of Loughborough University
- Abigail Rappaport, CEO, emoquo
- Wafaa Hamoudi& Suneeta Khutan– CXFO Contact Centre Experts
- Nick Naumof, behavioural science consultant & author
The Behaviour Lab at BAT17
On the 8th March 2017 we’ll be turning the Science Museum into an immersive and experiment, with you as the test subjects.
In addition to the conference, we are creating the behaviour lab in this extraordinary space. The lab will provide the opportunity for delegates to see how key innovations in Business Science & technology impact Customer Experience but also allow them to get involved – with experiments created by some of the world’s leading behavioural scientists.
There will also be some interactive experiences ranging from a unique dining experience testing your senses (as we are taking over the restaurant as well) through to turning the whole of the science museum into a giant game and behaviour experiment.
How to Register?
Visit our site https://cxfo.org/bat and book your place for one of the most important CX events of the year.
Early bird tickets available until Friday 3rd February 2017.
Register yourself and your colleagues and get further discounts.