Here at Customer Experience Magazine, we are very excited to be partnering with Cranfield University School of Management for the first ‘Winning with Customer Experience’ conference 2015. Taking place at the stylish BFI institute in London’s cultural quarter on the South Bank, it’s not to be missed.
Here are our 7 reasons why you should make this a must attend event on your calendar this year:
- Meet other people who are as passionate about customer experience as you are. Now, that might sound obvious, but where else can you be in a room packed with cx professionals, all at different stages of their careers, looking to share and gleam tips to transform their business with award winning customer experience strategies? Network with over 250 customer experience professionals, share knowledge and experiences, and reflect on current best practice within the sector.
- Learn something new. Conferences are always full of ideas and insights. At this event, not only will you have the opportunity to participate in high level strategic discussions with industry experts, but you will be able to gain insights from real-life case studies, and benefit from the latest cutting edge research in customer experience. You can even tailor your own unique conference experience around your learning and development with a selection of concurrent sessions available to attend.
- Hear from high-profile speakers and CX shapers. Visit the website to see the full line up of speakers at this years’ conference: http://winningwithcx.co.uk/presenters/
- You will feel energised. There’s nothing more infectious than a group of people all excited about the same things. When you’re gathered in a room full of people who are all passionate about customer experience, you’ll be able to address the most pertinent questions facing anyone who has a customer-centric role.
- Have your say on the developments and key issues within your profession. Help create the first customer experience model to take into account the whole customer journey and help you concentrate on getting the most profitable customers.
- Improve your professional effectiveness. You’ll hear industry experts speak about new strategies and skills that will help improve your performance. Keeping up to date with all of this makes you more valuable to your organisation and your future employers.
- Be inspired. All of the speakers are previous winners of the UK Customer Experience Awards. Hear their award winning stories and how being a winner has improved their bottom line.
After reading this, hopefully you’ll be struggling to think of reasons why not to attend!
PR and Communication Manager, Customer Experience Magazine
In Sarah’s role as PR and Communications Manager, she is responsible for helping companies who enter the awards get the most out of all the PR opportunities that entering awards brings – from providing marketing tools such as press releases to raising the profile of the Awards and the businesses that enter via the Awards Blog. With over 10 years’ experience in PR and marketing, across a number of sectors, she has enjoyed working agency-side and in-house. Sarah gets a real buzz from helping organisations’ raise their profile within the media and creating exciting campaigns.