Calabrio’s State of the Contact Centres 202
Calabrio’s State of the Contact Centres 2021 report found that more than three in four contact centres made full or partial moves to the cloud. An astounding 68% of those cloud migrations happened over the last year during the pandemic, which helps illustrate the urgency of becoming cloud-proficient. After all of this 2021 activity, one-in-four contact centres are now fully cloud-based — a substantial jump from less than a year ago, when a Calabrio 2020 survey found just 1 in 10 had fully moved to the cloud.
The Calabrio State of the Contact Centre 2021 report dives deep into this turning point in the cloud transformation of the contact centre, revealing seven key insights:
- The cloud drives strategic business value — not just cost-optimisation.
- The cloud powers an analytics-driven approach.
- Cloud-powered solutions make AI & ML practical.
- Cloud-powered agility helps contact centres meet rising customer expectations.
- Agents are happier in the cloud.
- Cloud security fears ebbing — but data loss fears limit migration.
- Seeing is believing in the value of the cloud.