Upgrade your customer experience skills to a truly professional level by joining the most creditable programme of CX masterclasses.
Held by one of only few certified Customer Experience trainers in the world, the masterclasses have been developed for those who want to master their skills and/or prepare for the CXPA exam to become certified CX professionals.
CXMasterclasses and Workshops
- offer two different programme options to build your knowledge, confidence and credibility
- are validated by the Customer Experience Professionals Association
- are designed and delivered by two of only four trainers in the world authorised for the CXPA’s Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) exam
- will help you understand the six specific but interdependent CXPA competencies and how they fit in the wider context of customer experience
- provide extensive guidance on how to succeed with the CCXP certification process
- help CX professionals prepare for the CCXP exam
Choose your programme
Meet our trainer
Certified by the Customer Experience Professionals Association, our trainer is a practicing CX professionals who works with large and small clients around the world.
Ian Golding is a Certified Customer Experience Professional. A highly influential freelance CX consultant, Ian advises leading companies on CX strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed CX tools and methodologies all over the world. An internationally renowned speaker and blogger on the subject of CX, Ian was also the first to become a CCXP Authorised Resource & Training Provider.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
The training is held for groups of no more than 25 in the city centres of Manchester or London.
Pick the most convenient location and book your place before the early bird rate expires!
For further information call 020 71 930 106
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org