Global Customer Experience Specialist
and Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world.
- All core CX competencies, including CX Strategy and brand proposition,
- The role of employees in delivering the strategy
- Customer journey mapping
- CX measurement (VOC, VOE and VOP)
- CX improvement and CX culture.
Ian Golding, world renowned Customer Experience Specialist, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. You will create a relevant and personalised action plan that can start immediately and you will be able to demonstrate greater knowledge, confidence and credibility in the subject within your organisation.
Prior to their attendance at the masterclass, all delegates would be sent a questionnaire exploring their current understanding of customer experience. The questionnaire should be sent back prior to attendance at the workshop.
For those who want to validate their existing knowledge, be exposed to global best practice and learn the newest tools, techniques and methodologies of global best practice Customer Experience (CX)
Book a call with our consultant
If you have any question we have a dedicated consultant to guide you through the process of becoming a CCXP or expand your general CX knowledge.
1. Introductions and expectations
2. The role of the Customer Experience Professional
- Leading the customer agenda
- Influencing with credibility
- CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accreditation
3. Customer Strategy
- Customer strategy examples
- Customer Experience frameworks
- Evaluating your customer strategy
4. Brand Proposition
- What is it and why is it important?
- Being clear about the brand promise
- What makes a brand proposition
1. Customer-centric culture
- Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
- What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
- Employee experiences
2. Who are your customers?
- The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
- Creating customer personas
- Using personas to influence
3. Customer empathy
- What is empathy and why is it important?
- How to think like your customers think
- The role of storytelling
4. Customer journey mapping
- The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
- Keeping it simple and actionable
- Prioritising the most important things
- Measurement principles
- Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
- Know what your priorities are
6. Action planning
- For you personally and your organisation
- A framework for managing what happens next
- Keeping up the momentum
Online CX Professional Masterclass November 2022
Price £1099 899Book Now
Online CCXP Exam Preparation Workshop November 2022
Price £449 349Book Now
Online CX Professional Masterclass September 2022
Price £1099 899Book Now