A new whitepaper from business guru Tony Lynch aims to help chart your firm’s way forward with steps on creating the ultimate business strategy.
The Managing Director of Keep Thinking Big, Tony has unparalleled experience in guiding business leaders as they develop strategic plans, and helping firms close the gap between expectations and results.
An in-demand speaker, Tony has turned his attention to building strategies in Keep Thinking Big’s latest whitepaper, What to Consider When Developing a Business Strategy, which is available free to download now.
The document will offer insight on:
- The advantages to developing a strategic plan
- How to know if you need a strategic plan
- Where to start in developing your strategic plan
- Developing a business plan
- Getting employee buy-in of your strategic plan
- The four main audiences of your strategic plan
- The connection between your strategic plan and your business plan
Speaking of the whitepaper, Tony said: “There are few companies, if any, that have experienced long-term success without having a strategy – a plan to attain a long-term vision. But creating such a vision and business strategy is more than just a weekend retreat, a little Googling, and a pretty report.
“A strategic plan is a detailed specification of your long-term vision and how you plan to attain it. It is a great place to start. A strategic plan typically focuses on a business’ mid to long-term goals and the strategies you plan to use to achieve them.”