For those looking at professional recognition for the work they are doing in CX and have the ambition to become a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
The one-day CCXP Exam Preparation Workshop Masterclass is essential if an aspiring CCXP wants to have the best preparation possible for CCXP accreditation.Each exam re-sit or re-application carries a cost. Attending the workshop can reduce the likelihood of re-applying and make the whole process of becoming a CCXP more rewarding.
CX Masterclass is proud to be working with Ian Golding, who was the first person in the world to be authorised by the CXPA to teach the CCXP accreditation and has mentored approximately a quarter of all CCXPs globally to date!
Anyone with a bachelor’s degree and three years of full-time CX-specific work experience is eligible to start the application process for the CCXP Exam. An alternate pathway to eligibility is a high school diploma (or equivalent) and five years of full-time CX-specific work experience. Test your eligibility.
Delegates wishing to take the CCXP exam after the CCXP Exam Preparation Workshop Masterclass on the same day, firstly must have their applications accepted and approved. The application process is detailed here http://www.ccxp.org/ and must be done before the date. If you are interested to sit the Exam later in the year at some of the UK CXPA test centres, you will be asked to schedule the Exam electronically at a time to suit you as well.
CCXP Exam costs: The Exam itself is organised by the CXPA and the costs of applying for the Exam are paid separately to the CXPA. All the information about exam fees can be found on the CCXP – http://www.ccxp.org/application/fees/.
The Steps to Certification
- Application, assessment and acceptance
- Register for the exam and successfully sit it
- Using CCXP credentials and continual development
CCXP Exam Preparation Workshop Masterclass includes
- Understanding 6 CXPA’s six competencies – the exam specifically tests this knowledge
- How best to approach the CCXP accreditation assessment
- The CCXP exam methodology
- A review of sample questions for each competency
- CX Continuing Professional Development beyond the CCXP accreditation
- How to apply for the exam (if you have already applied for the CCXP Exam, the workshop will still be of the undoubtedly importance)