Be a Winner in 2015 and enter the first ever UK Financial Services Experience Awards. Created to recognise and celebrate best practice in the delivery of customer experience in the Financial Services Sector – whether that be in banking, investment, insurance or any other part of the sector.
Any serious business owner or manager needs to make it a priority to enter awards programs in their field, because of the multitude of benefits they’ll reap in return. Here are seven of the biggest:
- Showcasing you and your business and your achievements – to potential and existing clients, suppliers and customers.
- Differentiate your business from your competitors. When a potential client or investor is sizing you up against your competitors, a business award could just give you the edge.
- Gaining publicity. The Awards publicity, either generated by yourself or the awards organisers can expose you to new opportunities which can help you attract new customers and gain increasing respect from your existing clients.
- Third Party Endorsement. Winning or being shortlisted for an award can act as a third party endorsement – added credibility which can be very powerful within your business to new clients and investors.
- Networking – attending an awards event gives you the opportunity to network with potential clients and leaders in your field.
- Motivation, morale & retention. Achieving recognition in business awards can have a positive effect on your team as it acknowledges their contribution to your business success. Furthermore, the experience of attending an awards ceremony can, in itself, be a fantastic way to enhance team spirit and improve future productivity.
- Receiving feedback to enable you to continuously improve. Our benchmarked feedback report means you’ll gather valuable insight into how you could improve your customers’ experience.
There are 17 categories to choose from. Once you have decided which category(ies) to enter, all you need to do is complete the on-line Nomination Form with your details and the entry’s name, and make your payment. We will then send you the Official Entry Form so that in a maximum of 2000 words you can tell us your story about the challenge you faced, the action you took and the results you achieved.
Entry submission closes at 5pm Tuesday 24th April 2015. Winners will be announced at a gala lunch on Wednesday 8th July 2015 at The Grand Connaught Rooms, London.
If you want to be recognised for delivering an outstanding experience to your customers, then these are the awards for you.
PR and Communication Manager
Customer Experience Magazine
Telephone: 020 7558 8241.
In Sarah’s role as PR and Communications Manager, she is responsible for helping companies who enter the awards get the most out of all the PR opportunities that entering awards brings – from providing marketing tools such as press releases to raising the profile of the Awards and the businesses that enter via the Awards Blog. With over 10 years’ experience in PR and marketing, across a number of sectors, she has enjoyed working agency-side and in-house. Sarah gets a real buzz from helping organisations’ raise their profile within the media and creating exciting campaigns.
Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/sarahjenkinson/
Follow Sarah on Twitter @SarahJJenkinson