The CXM team is delighted to announce our media partnership with the UXinsight Festival 2022, a hybrid event coming up on May 30. This is an amazing conference created by UX researchers for UX researchers.
In this short overview, we’ll walk you through the festival concept, agenda, and benefits you can gain by participating. Let’s dive in!
What can you expect from the event?
The 6th UXinsight Festival 2022 is more than a conference. You’ll get a chance to participate in 5 practical workshops and 15 inspiring talks, with speakers working at Spotify, Google, Airtable, Lyft, Miro and many more!
The hosts will provide you with plenty of breaks and time for networking, both online and at the live event in Breda , Netherlands. Additionally, all ticket holders will receive recordings from the sessions.
2022 theme: growth in UX research
The conference will cover different perspectives on UX research:
🌱Personal career growth (e.g. how to get a UX research job, or a seat at the table)
🌱Growing UXR field (e.g., applying new methods, collaborating with other disciplines)
🌱Growth of the community (e.g., maturing your team, increasing impact in the organisation)
What else is there for me?
- Inspiring talks & practical workshops by experts from leading companies
- A supportive and innovative community
- Natural and insightful networking with relevant connections
- Recordings for all ticket holders – watch whenever you want!
- Live captions in English for all talks
A small selection of topics to be covered:
- What are common UX research CV pitfalls?
- How to make our practice accessible for neurodivergent professionals?
- What happens when you do research on researchers?
- How to use spontaneous talk frameworks for presentations?
- How to excel as the first UX researcher on the team?
What will the schedule look like?
- May 30 – Workshops | 14:00 – 17:30 CEST
- May 31 – Conference day 1 | 9:00 -18:00 CEST
- June 1 – Conference day 2 | 9:00 – 18:00 CEST
Building meaningful and thoughtful relationships between experts in CX in UX is what we expect to see in the years ahead of us. This collaboration with UXinsight is a fantastic start to our journey. Book your tickets today and start building better experiences.