When driving a successful business, focus should be on employee engagement, creative leadership and culture management as this can lead to impressive and unprecedented returns on investment.
Bridge Training and Events have developed a new event series called BridgeTalks to allow managers and business leaders to come together to discuss these topics whilst being led by inspiring and successful opinion leaders.
Held at the Courthouse Hotel in Soho, each talk is structured around the topics of Creativity, Motivation, Culture, Action and Brand, which Bridge recommends using as tools to empower and engage employees to be driven to enhance their customers’ brand experience.
- 12th August – Duncan Slater, Guinness World Record Holder
- 10th September – David Marshall, CEO, Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
- 7th October – Mark Arena, Founder of PRVerdict.com
- 5th November – Hamish Pringle, Strategic Advisor to 23Red
- To book tickets or to learn more about BridgeTalks, go to www.bridgetalks.com today.