With in-store experiences coming back into play while the digital world is highly active, how will the CX industry develop further? Most of the recently published studies confirmed that customers are craving a human-to-human connection as well as empathy.
It is no wonder that businesses are reinforcing the need for seamless omnichannel strategies also while navigating a hybrid work environment with their employees. All these ideas are what the webinar, The future of CX 2022, hosted and organized by Customer Experience Magazine in collaboration Freshworks, will look at. Therefore, if you want to figure out the answers, make sure to register and be part of this forward-looking conversation.
You will be listening to some of the most impactful CX leaders out there:
- Renata Liuzzi – Founder of Axis Partners and a Lecturer at the IE Business School Incubator.
- Vishal Chopra – Head of Field Marketing, APAC, MEA at Freshworks.
- Nityanand Gopalika – Head of customer success, VP, strategic accounts at Knowlarity.
- Kowshik Bhattacharjee – Head of Service Excellence at Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centres.
What will be explored
- The major business and market trends that will drive the growth of CX in 2022.
- How businesses in the Middle East are aiming to delight customers at scale by pivoting from a multi-channel approach to an omnichannel approach.
- How they manage the growing churn by offering customers instant support without overburdening their agents.
How to be a part of this discussion
Make sure to register and be at the webinar on Tuesday, February 22, 2022, at 11:00 AM Dubai Time (UTC +4) which is 8 AM in the UK. Also, take some time to think about what you want to ask during the Q&A sessions. Our speaker will do their best to answer all of them by the end of the session.