- Can you really achieve true employee engagement, interaction and fulfilment for your employees through Incentive Travel?
- Does your Incentive Travel organically deliver a natural team bonding experience, which inherently leads to increased productivity, motivation and loyalty?
- Employees are becoming more demanding. They are longing for more than the ubiquitous 5 Star Hotel accompanied with a sprinkling of fine dining meals. More and more, employees are craving a fuller ‘incentive experience’.
- Does your Organisation deliver a complete and rewarding employee incentive experience? To get the most from your Incentive Travel investment, ensure that your in-house team or event management agency delivers an employee incentive that:
- o evokes emotion
- o energises the environment
- o enjoys the experience
Enhancing the customer experience is pivotal in intensifying the relationship between your customer and your brand. Why should employees, therefore, be treated any different. Incentive travel is a tangible opportunity for your organisation to demonstrate the importance of ‘customer experience’.
A view from Butlin’s…Our Best Incentive Yet!
To ensure we deliver an exceptional service for our guests and enhance the ‘Guest Experience’ our team members play a vital role in meeting Butlin’s customer service, operational and financial targets.
Incentive Travel, therefore, plays a critical role, not only as an incentive to drive performance but as a company, we reap the benefits after the Incentive has finished, in terms of improved motivation, staff morale and employee engagement.
The trip to Kenya was sensational, a valuable experience for all. How many incentives turn out to be ‘life changing’ for so many of our team members!
‘A year on, after the incentive, when we meet up, see or pass each other; there’s a special connection, a bond. When our eyes glance at each other, just for one brief moment, time seems to stand still. ‘What an experience! We made a difference! Life changing!’
Darren Woolfenden, Butlin’s
How can you get the most from your Incentive Travel?
Get the most from your organisation’s Incentive Travel, by ensuring your in-house team or event management agency:
- Takes the time to truly understand your organisation’s business, mission, vision, values and it’s people
- Ensures your Incentive Travel dazzles their senses, touches their hearts, and stimulates their minds
- Makes certain your Incentive Travel delivers an organic and natural team bonding experience
- Sees to it, your Incentive Travel will be a positive employee experience
- Utilises your Incentive Travel programme as a motivational tool for your employees to exceed their organizational targets
- Demonstrates the importance of customer experience
- Presents your organisation with several exciting Incentive Travel options for your employees to choose from. Therefore, your employees become fully engaged in their incentive travel programme and exceed their performance targets
- Understands the numerous advantages of how your organisation can benefit from Incentive Travel
- Formulates your Incentive Travel options with the mindset and desired outcome of enhancing your employee motivation, productivity and engagement levels
Roger Justin – Marketing & Events Director, Iconic Event Management
Roger is a highly experienced and passionate marketing & events director with a wide-range of client and consumer facing marketing, brand activation, incentive travel, corporate hospitality and event management experience; where enhancing the client and consumer experience is the optimum driver for success.
About Iconic Event Management
Iconic Event Management are proven marketeers who work on behalf of clients to deliver a wide-range of events – www.iconiceventmanagement.com